Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pretty Floral Stencil Clock with Terracotta Urn

New Custom Flower Stencil Clock with Urn and Birds

This is one of my newest clock designs on Zazzle. I know this one is beautiful in person because I ordered it for a relative and it arrived today! The colors are vibrant and the personalization is perfect. I'll update this post soon with a photo of the actual clock.


You can easily add your first or last name using the template - and you can even change the light-cream background color under "Customize It" to any color you want. Here are a few color varieties I already created:

Blue:


Green:


Pink:


These clocks have an old-fashioned Art Nouveau / stylized look to them. I love how the terracotta urn and the ferns and bee turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

-MK
MK Hess Creative


All designs © MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.