Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

New Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Your Holiday Party 2016

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY

My absolute favorite thing about the Christmas season is designing new, ridiculous "Ugly Christmas Sweater" shirts. Each year, I try to see if I can come up with ideas that are even funnier and odder than last year. So, I thought I would show you some of my Ugly Sweater designs that are new - and my favorites through the years.

Here they are, all new and shiny and incredibly tacky:

1. How could Christmas not be influenced by politics this year? I made a couple different versions of this one where Vixen the reindeer looks like Nixon.


2. Kitty cats always make great Ugly Sweater themes. I have a couple Christmas kitties right now, and will probably make even more in the future. Here's one I made last year:


This year, I went all dark and made an evil demon cat who wants nothing more than to destroy your holiday festivities. Meet Krampuss:


3. I also got inspired by weightlifting. Who doesn't want to look all tough while wearing an Ugly Sweater? I figured Santa Claus had been working out a lot this year:


And maybe you've been working out a lot, too:


4. Then I decided that nothing is better for an Ugly Holiday Sweater than something that might shock your grandma. So I made these. How about Santa flashing through the snow with a strategically-placed Christmas package?


Or the shocking realization that you, somehow, know what Blitzen the Reindeer tastes like:


I made this one last year. You've been naughty! Santa will have to take down your stocking!


5. Here's another one I made for women. I love how big the bow ended up being. Nice and cheesy!


6. Of course, you can't have Ugly Christmas Sweaters without some drinking themes. I made the first two last year, one for women and one for men:



Then there's the classic, Santa Claus holding a beer:


This is just a small sample of the tackiness!

GO HERE to explore the whole collection.
 
If you're looking for a Christmas t-shirt or all-over-print tank top, I also have those COLLECTED HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

-MK
All designs © MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.