Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Hunky Bod" Funny Ichabod Crane Shirt for Halloween

FUNNY HALLOWEEN ICHABOD CRANE SHIRT

Halloween is coming up so fast, and I feel like there's never enough time to make all the designs I want to make. But this one didn't come from my head; it came from a relative. When he said it, I knew it had to be a shirt. A commercial came on for the TV show "Sleepy Hollow," and my relative - who loves to read - frowned and said, "Ichabod Crane does not look like that! He's supposed to be awkward. That guy looks more like Hunk-a-Bod Crane."

He was thrilled when I made this shirt based off his comment. I turned it into a Halloween costume shirt. I think the sleeveless muscle style is perfect for it:


So, if you're still in need of a costume for Halloween, you can be "Hunky Bod Crane." But you'll have to order fast because we're now nine days away from the best holiday of the year.

In other news, I've been making some new designs - mostly beer ones and patterns - and I hope to talk to my beer-brewer relative soon to run ideas past him. I've also been working on a new sci-fi novel manuscript, but it's only coming along about a page a day, and it's still too early to tell if it's leading anywhere. I'll post more designs in the coming days.

Happy Halloween!

-MK

Need a coupon for your Zazzle order? Click here.

All designs © MK Hess
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.