Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Funny Gifts for Zombie Fans

ZOMBIES!
 
The Walking Dead premiere is just around the corner! Zombies are my favorite undead creature. They remind me of when I worked in retail on Black Friday - all the customers pressed against the doors in the early-morning fog, all the employees wide-eyed, scared of the influx of ravenous shoppers.

Yet another reason why it's better to shop online. Here are a few of my zombie designs on Zazzle:





Look for more zombie designs here, both funny and frightening.

STORIES

Here are a couple silly stories for you too. This one is a farcical zombie story I wrote years ago and this one is about a trophy wife trapped in a bomb shelter. Here's my book RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! if you want to read about zombies battling vampires and werewolves.

Thanks for stopping by!

-MK

All designs © MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.