Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Funny 4th of July T-Shirts on Amazon and Zazzle

4TH OF JULY T-SHIRTS FOR YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY PARTY

4th of July is coming up in a couple of weeks! I can't wait for fireworks, watermelon, drinks and relaxing with family and friends. It's my 2nd favorite holiday - because it happens in the summer and you're under no obligation to buy gifts, so it's not as stressful as Christmas. The only holiday I like better is Halloween because of all the candy and creative costumes. 

I decided it was about time I showed off some of my 4th of July work here - particularly t-shirts. I've already shown off the party invitations in a post here.

If you're looking for some party shirts, koozies, buttons and more things, check out this collection I made on Zazzle:



I've also expanded to Amazon this year! Don't forget to check out these 4th of July shirts I have for sale there. Here's the latest one - I think it turned out pretty well!

Fireworks Expert Drink Booze Light Fuse Funny July 4 Beer T-Shirt

 To see more of my designs available there, visit here.

Thanks for stopping in for a look. Have a happy Independence Day!

MK

MK Hess Creative

All designs © MK Hess Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.