Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Great American Total Solar Eclipse Viewing Party Supplies

CELEBRATE AUGUST 21 2017 WITH THIS FUNNY ECLIPSE PARTY COLLECTION

In case you didn't know yet, most of the United States is in for a treat on August 21st when a total solar eclipse is visible across America. It's being called the "Great American Eclipse" and everyone is eager to travel to a good viewing spot. I can't imagine a more fun time to gather your friends and family together for a party. I usually try to steer clear of designing for occasions that will quickly pass; I prefer designs with more staying power. But I simply couldn't resist making a party collection for the eclipse because it's too exciting. Besides, another eclipse is right around the corner in 2024. So, this set will be relevant again in 7 short years. :)  

Without further adieu, here is the collection. It was inspired by pop music. The woman in the design rides the moon as if it's a wrecking ball, as it blocks the Sun from Earth's view. The text says, "It came in like a blocking ball. We couldn't see the Sun at all." I've been obsessed with mid-century modern design lately - particularly Saul Bass's Hitchcock movie posters - so I gave it a fun retro look.

Here is the invitation. It has easy templates for all your party details: 

Here are a few more highlights:

Everyone needs a souvenir t-shirt and button



How about a fun poster or banner to welcome your guests


The collection also contains matching products with the retro star pattern, such as leggings and neckties, so you can look spiffy at your party:


There's plenty more! I made paper napkins, plates, cups, hats, magnets, and even a sheet of temporary tattoos. See the whole solar eclipse party collection here.

And if there's a product type you want designed for your party that you don't see in the collection, let me know so I can make it for you. In addition to Zazzle, I can also do custom work for you on Redbubble, Society6 and CafePress.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have fun seeing the eclipse.

MK

MK Hess Creative
All designs © MK Hess Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.