Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

SUNDAY PUN DAY: A Few Pun Designs on Zazzle

I like to make up silly puns, so I thought I'd show you a few from my Zazzle shop. Some people think wordplay is too nerdy. If you're one of those people...
 
Funny Thanksgiving Turkey Pun Tees
Funny Thanksgiving Turkey Pun Tees by HaHaHolidays
Make a unique personalized tshirt from Zazzle.

For everyone else, here are a couple more puns:
Caterpillar of Society Animal Pun Buttons
Caterpillar of Society Animal Pun Buttons by HaHaHolidays
Check out more Funny caterpillar Buttons at Zazzle

I'll show you more next week! Have a great Cyber Monday, everyone. If I get around to it tomorrow (after jury duty), I'll post some inspiration for writers. 
-MK 
HaHaHolidays
Zazzle Coupon Page
All images copyright MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contacting MK Hess Creative.